Welcome to Mrs. Bienkowski's English Site!
"No problem can be solved by the same level of consciousness that created it. We must see the world anew." ~ Albert Einstein
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (586) 749-6000 ext. 300
The mission of Merritt Academy is to instill in its students:
- academic excellence
- character development
- a love for life-long learning
- service to others
Merritt Academy's vision is that students will leave school with:
- A set of moral values: honesty, integrity, good judgement, and respect for others
- A comprehensive set of skills and a desire for knowledge in reading, writing, mathematics, science, arts, technology, and health
- A strong self esteem and high personal expectations
Merritt Academy values the partnership that exists between school, parents and community and the part it plays in realizing its vision.